We partner with certified system designers and integrators who share our vision and passion for excellence. The combination of their professional expertise with our award-winning solutions can enhance your business operations and impress your clients and customers.
How it all works together
Just a few products can deliver a dramatic difference for your business. Better still, our solutions seamlessly integrate with third-party systems and applications, including locks, IP cameras, video-conferencing systems, shades and more to bring control to your business.
The “brains” of the operation, controllers provide the behind-the-scenes management of all intelligent devices in the room.
Wireless thermostats make it effortless to control temperature based on business hours or outside climate. No sense powering on the AC without dimming the shades when the sun is bright.
Sleek in-wall or portable touch screens make it easy for your employees to control the system. With access control, you can make sure the designated staff has that control, while others do not.
System Remote Controls
With an OLED backlit display, the Control4® SR-250 remote gives employees wireless, walk- around control of every TV.
2, 3 or 6-Button Keypads
Customize control features that offer one-touch convenience: “All Off,” “Lunch,” “Weekend,” or “Meeting Commence.”
Dimmers & Switches
Reduce utility bills, extend bulb life, conserve resources, and provide the convenience of pre-set, one-touch lighting scenes.
Motion & Contact Sensors
Automatically manage energy effectively and efficiently with more accurate occupancy control.
Dock for iPod
Supports Apple® iPhone, iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Nano for a personalized music experience.
Automation means better business
Rely on a trusted solution to control lights, temperature, audio/video, teleconferencing, security cameras, and HVAC systems to make your business more effective and drive efficiency, automatically. Even the smallest commercial projects deliver a big bottom-line impact. Our solutions easily integrate with your existing business infrastructure and enable communication between devices from virtually any manufacturer.
We will work with you to design a system to transform your business and impress your clients or customers. With Network Solutions Automation you decide what you want to control and when. The possibilities are endless.
- Control a wall of TVs or just one with a single remote or tablet.
- Control music in any audio zone, from anywhere.
- One button turns off all the lights throughout the property.
- Get a text alert if someone enters after hours.
- Save energy and money, automatically.
- Presentation set-up and video conferencing, with one touch.
- Use touch screens and tablets to control it all, easily.
- Access and control security cameras from anywhere.
Control can improve the patient experience and your bottom line
Savvy medical and dental professionals are using Network Solutions Automation systems to provide a better patient experience while improving efficiencies in the office, saving energy, streamlining communications and controlling sensitive security areas. Automation can transform your office in a number of ways.
- Relax and entertain patients by letting them select music or movies during their visit, resulting in a better patient experience.
- Automatically set lighting scenes for different procedures, increasing operational efficiency and employee satisfaction.
- Set lights to turn off when patients or staff leave rooms to save on energy bills.
- Notify staff when procedures are complete with lighting alerts.
- Use a single “Good Night” or “Good Morning” button to turn the building off or on, keeping energy bills low.
- Turn every TV in the office on and set them to a default preferred channel with one button.
- Receive e-mail alerts based on security-related actions; for example, when a door or cabinet is opened, or the security system is triggered. This will reduce loss from theft.
- Check on the office from your smart phone or tablet, from anywhere.
- Lock the whole building in one touch, giving you peace of mind and protection.
Conduct meetings with confidence
In an automated boardroom or conference room, lower a screen, dim the lights, connect to an office from another continent, turn on a projector or display your presentation in one touch. An automation system eliminates all the technical headaches and allows you to get down to business.
- Select the setup of the room with the touch of a button…conversation, presentation, video conference and more.
- As soon as the lights dim, the shades go down to create the perfect atmosphere for your presentation.
- Modify the backlighting, select which PC to display on the projector, bring up the volume to the perfect level, all with one touch, reducing calls to your IT department for assistance.
- Impress your colleagues, customers and partners with one-touch scenes that dim or raise the lights, and change the background music.
- Integrate audio and video-conferencing systems into one easy-to-use experience.
- Choose to manage the system from an elegant touch screen or an app on your tablet or smart phone.
Generate rave reviews for your bar or restaurant
With just one touch, you can create the perfect atmosphere in every area of your restaurant with mood lighting and music. Control every TV from one location so your customers never miss the big play. With automation, the possibilities are endless.
- Incorporate your lights, music and climate into a “scene” that cues the perfect ambience and gets everyone in the right mood.
- Have the lights turn off when employees or guests leave rooms to save on energy bills, automatically.
- Use a single button to turn the building off or on, keeping energy bills low.
- Control a wall of TVs from a central location so that your customers get to watch what they want, when they want it.
- Simplify your audio, video, and other components with one remote to control it all.
- Control and feed a high-end audio system for dancing or ambient music.
- Broadcast the big game, and as soon as it’s over, easily drop back to the top 20 playlist.
- Treat your audio and video as separate systems with the ability to join them easily when required.
- Turn every TV in the building on and off with one button.
- Play six different games or more on different displays throughout the space, so your customers never miss any of the action.
- Easily move video around and break audio from video to play in different zones.
- Receive e-mail alerts based on security-related actions, for example when a door or window is left open or the security system is triggered.
- Use IP cameras to keep an eye on your business, no matter where you are.