We’re a proven leader
We train and certify our staff to install intelligent, open, and affordable automation solutions that will work in homes and businesses both large and small.
We believe in choice
We embrace standards and work with the industry’s most innovative third-party developers to ensure you always have choices when it comes to the devices, apps, and products you want to control. It also ensures you’ll enjoy your investment well into the future.
We think way beyond a box
Every year more innovation happens with new products that speak directly to the needs of our customers. You can expect the great ideas to keep on coming.
Living life, automatically
Imagine. One touch on your tablet and the movie starts, your shades close and the surround sound kicks in at the perfect volume. When the sun goes down, your porch light turns on. And the whole house locks at 11 p.m. Automatically.
You rush out with the kids to drop them off at school. By the time you get to the office you wonder, “Did I close the garage door?” Simply check from your smartphone and relax.
Imagine living in a home that obeys your every command…where virtually every device and system can be controlled remotely and fully automated. You can use your tablet to control your home theater, dim the lights, lock the doors, turn up the heat, and arm the alarm. Or your smartphone to do the same from not just anywhere in your house—but from anywhere in the world.
Welcome to automation, a smart automation solution for homes and businesses that makes it easy for you to intelligently control every aspect of your home—from TVs to thermostats, door locks to drapes—no matter where you are, using one simple-to-use interface. Our solutions make your life more comfortable, more efficient, and more secure.
Best of all, our technology technology gives you the power to personalize your home or business with the home automation system of your dreams—all within your budget.
The genius of the smart home
It all starts with a controller, the central hub of every system. The controller runs the operating system for your home, giving you the power to control and automate virtually any home function, including your home theater, music, lighting, temperature, security system, appliances and more.
Each model allows you to build anything from a basic home theater system to a whole-home automation solution. Sleek designs make them easy to either place behind a TV or mount in a rack, so they’re always out of sight. Additionally, controllers offer features such as audio streaming, intercom capability and effortless control of your favorite consumer electronic devices.
What makes our products so easy to use is our intuitive, elegant user interface, which is virtually the same on every device.
For the family room, you may prefer a remote that gives you total control of the house right from your TV. In the kitchen, you might prefer an elegant in-wall touch screen that makes it easy to monitor the house at all times. Or with our app, control everything from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or PC.
A little peace of mind goes a long way
If you want to know what’s happening at home when you’re away on business or just see who’s at the front door, no problem. Our system incorporates your lights, locks, and more to automatically make your home more secure. And with our external or away from home services, “being home” is as easy as picking up your phone or hopping on your computer.
- Lock every door and arm the alarm, all with a single touch
- Check on the kids, whether you’re downstairs or downtown
- View the video feeds from your security webcams—any time, anywhere
- Receive a text alert when the system senses trouble at home, including water leaks
- Assign temporary security codes for deliveries and service workers
- Let yourself in when you forget your keys
- Randomize lights and A/V equipment to make it look like you’re home even when you’re not
Goodbye cineplex, hello Network Solutions Automation
You can transform your family room into a state-of-the-art home theater—and have the foundation for what you need to ensure your smart home can keep getting smarter. Watch TV, access your Blu-rayTM/movie collection, or enjoy your entire music library using your smart phone, tablet, or an easy-to-use remote. All it takes is one tap to have the shades close, the lights fade, and the receiver kick in at the perfect volume.
- Automate your home theater experience with one-touch control
- Access your home control system through your TV
- Send HD video to any room in the house
- Watch video from multiple sources, including media players, hard drives, and portable devices—or browse through them all simultaneously
Your music, your way
With unprecedented control over your audio, our technology will change the way you listen to music—forever. The intuitive user interface makes it a breeze to browse through your music collection and play any song you want, at any volume, in any room in the house.
- Hear classical in the den, jazz in the kitchen, and rock in the teen’s room—all at the same time
- Play songs from your favorite streaming services, like Spotify® or Pandora®; SiriusXMTM satellite;or your iTunes® music library
- Distribute amplified music to different areas in the house with multi-zone amplifiers
- Send music from virtually any source, including your smartphone or tablet, to any room in your house with our Wireless Music Bridge; even guests can stream music throughout your home
Be comfortable, save energy
With our automation, it’s easy to save energy and money without compromising comfort. During summer months, you can set the air-conditioning to switch off automatically when no one is home. Come winter, a smart fireplace switch can provide additional heating to keep the house cozy even on the coldest of nights. And on the evenings you find yourself late at the office, just hop online to adjust your thermostat levels so the heat doesn’t kick on until you’re a little closer to home.
- Replace your current thermostat with a Wireless Thermostat to keep your home at a more energy-efficient temperature while you’re out
- Program your shades to close during the brightest hours of the day
- Use dimmers, timers and occupancy sensors to reduce energy waste
- In case of a fire, have sensors automatically shut down the HVAC system to contain smoke and flash lights outside your home to signal help
Smart lighting is a bright idea
Whether you want the perfect ambiance in every room, one-touch control, or just an effortless way to save energy, our home automation is the simple solution: total control over every light in the house—from across the room or across the globe.
- Have the lights in the house turn on automatically to welcome you home
- Use motion sensors to provide hands-free illumination in the dark
- Turn off all lights with a single touch—except for the kids’ nightlight
- Program the lights to shut off automatically when a room is unoccupied
Combine lighting with curtain control and the whole house looks occupied, even when you’re away. Or tie it into your home theater system so the drapes close automatically as the lights dim. You can control lighting scenes throughout your home from a central keypad or touch screen—no more dashing through the house to flip switches. And don’t even think about construction hassles. With a Network Solutions Automation system, you can turn any standard outlet into two smart outlets, ready to control just about any electrical device. It’s really that easy.