Introducing the updated Control4 Smart Home Skill for Amazon Alexa, providing homeowners with expanded voice control for their Control4 Smart Home. Lock the doors, control ceiling fan speeds, check the status of the thermostat, and control all of your video devices—all with the sound of your voice and without any new dealer programming.
Here are a few examples of the new things you can do with the updated Control4 Smart Home Skill:
- “Alexa, lock the front door.”
- “Alexa, what is the temperature in here?”
- “Alexa, set the Living Room Fan to 25%.”
- “Alexa, turn on the Office Apple TV.”
- “Alexa, change the channel to ESPN.”
- “Alexa, pause the Theater Blu-ray player.”
- “Alexa, turn on Game Time.”
You can log into your customer portal at https://customer.control4.com and click on the Amazon Alexa link to view the voice commands available on your system. If you are not taking advantage of voice control on your system and would like to or if you have any questions about it, please give us a call at 256-467-6317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist.